Prix public HT : 2 400 €
Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course will help you to :
• Understand security compliance needs and requirements.
• Recognize and avoid phishing and other social engineering.
• Recognize and avoid viruses, ransomware, and other malware.
• Help ensure data security on computers, mobile devices, networks, the Internet, and in the cloud.
In this course, you will use discussions, case studies, and the experiences of your instructor and fellow students to explore the hazards and pitfalls of technology and learn how to use that technology safely and securely.
- Instructor Led
- On site
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
This course is designed for you as a non-technical end user of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, to enable you to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks.
This course is also designed for you to prepare for the Certified CyberSAFE credential. You can obtain your Certified CyberSAFE certificate by completing the Certified CyberSAFE credential process on the CHOICE platform following the course presentation.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the basic use of conventional end-user technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers; mobile phones; and basic Internet functions, such as web browsing and email.
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
You will :
• Identify the need for security.
• Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more.
• Use the Internet securely.
Déroulement du cours
Vous souhaitez des informations, contactez-nous via notre formulaire.