This course provides network professional with the process knowledge of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge to:
- Automate and manage Cisco clouds to support business requirements
- Automate and manage the self-service portal of the user
- Automate and manage the Infrastructure as a Service
- Automate and manage a private cloud infrastructure security
- Automate and manage a hybrid cloud infrastructure security
- Automate and manage for virtual network services for private and hybrid clouds
- Automate and manage the VM life-cycle management
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course :
- Data Center experience
- OS experience and experience with designing and deploying IT solutions
- IT degree with 2-3 years experience and/or strong fundamentals on key concepts including Networks, Cloud Computing related to public, private and Hybrid cloud , Virtualization and Storage
- Attend the Cisco CCNA Cloud Fundamentals course and Cisco CCNA Cloud Administration or equivalent experience is highly recommended, in order to fully benefit from this course.
Vous souhaitez des informations, contactez-nous via notre formulaire.